By: Joe Pettit
- Racial justice will never happen unless enough white people demand it
- There will never be enough white people demanding racial justice
- Racial justice will never happen
- “Justice” must be endured and survived by black (and other non-white) people
- “Justice” is exploited by wildly hypocritical white people
As a white person hoping to live with a modicum of integrity, I will continue to resist this logic. However, I have no compelling reason to believe that the argument is incorrect.